1. Open your new CCBank account at your local Office.
Return the Account Switch Form to any of our four convenient locations and a Customer Service Representative will gladly begin the process for moving your accounts to CCBank.
2. Stop actively using the account you want to close.
Make sure you leave the account open until all direct deposits, and automatic withdrawals have been successfully switched and have sufficient funds to cover all outstanding checks.
3. Establish or switch your Direct Deposit(s) to your new CCBank Account.
Please complete the Direct Deposit Checklist and we will fill out the required forms to move your direct deposits to CCBank. We will complete the forms that you will need to deliver to transfer your current direct deposits.
4. Transfer your Automatic Payments such as recurring loan payments, internet service providers, health club memberships, etc. from your former bank account to your new CCBank Account.
Please complete the Automatic Payment Checklist and we will fill out the required forms to move your Automatic Payments to CCBank. We will complete the forms that you will need to deliver to transfer your current automatic payments.
5. Close your former bank account.
Once all your checks have cleared and your automatic payments and direct deposits are successfully being deducted or credited from your new CCBank Account, close your old account. We will provide you with Request to Close Account forms when you are ready to close your old accounts.
You’re done! It’s that easy. Contact us with any questions to help you make the switch, as your friendly CCBank customer service representative can help you each step of the way.