Capital Community Bank gives you convenient spending power from a Visa credit card. Whether you want a rewards program, a credit card for a college student or a card to rebuild your credit history, we have the option that fits your needs.
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Save with a longer intro rate.
Visa® Platinum Card: Save on interest with an extended introductory rate and pay down other credit card balances faster.
Earn valuable rewards.
Visa® Bonus Rewards Card: Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $25 cash back¹ after your first purchase.
- Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS Card: Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $50 cash back1 after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
- Cash Rewards American Express® Card: Earn cash back1 every time you use your card: 3% on gas, 2% at supermarkets, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus $25 cash back1 after your first purchase.
- Travel Rewards American Express® Card: Earn great rewards faster with 3X reward earnings on airline net purchases and 2X reward earnings on restaurant and hotel net purchases and 1X reward earnings on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $75 cash back1 after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
Build your credit.²
Visa® College Rewards Card: Get off to the right start with a great rate and manageable credit line, plus earn rewards on your everyday spend.
- Visa® Secured Card: Start building (or rebuilding) your credit history, even if you’ve been turned down for other credit cards, with flexible credit lines based on a security deposit and a low annual fee.
Pick the best rewards card for you!
Please remember that credit card availability is based on your credit approval. If you’re ready to enjoy the power of Visa or you want more information, you can access our application page.
1 - Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
2 - Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history. The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.