Founded in 1993, Capital Community Bank is a community-focused financial institution, serving the banking needs of Utah residents through our offices in Orem, Provo, Salem, Sandy and Pleasant Grove, UT. We offer multiple checking and savings accounts, and our lending products include business and consumer loans as well as mortgages for commercial and residential real estate.
We dedicate ourselves to providing a Utah community bank that focuses on the financial and social health of our local communities and the state of Utah.
With five offices throughout the state, we pride ourselves on quick decisions made at the local level when it comes to improving our customers’ lives. You will receive exceptional service from friendly professionals who are committed to your needs.
What Does “Community” Mean?
Capital Community Bank believes in putting the personal touch back in your banking relationship. In an industry of mega-banks and automation, we want to strike a balance between offering you the latest technology and greeting you by name with a smile.
- Offering valuable banking services to local individuals and small businesses
- Providing low fees and more personal interaction
- Giving back to our communities through local activities and charities
We’re your neighbors, and we’re here to help you.
Benefits To You
We concentrate all of our lending and banking services on Utah residents and businesses to offer low-cost solutions that foster growth.
- Our income taxes help support local school and charities
- We have financed construction for hundreds of Utah homes
- We eliminate bureaucratic red tape to serve you more efficiently
Let us show you the value of banking locally with Capital Community Bank.