Bank locally with the financial institution that puts you first
For July, Capital Community Bank (CCBank) explores what a “community bank” means for you and our neighbors throughout Utah. By definition, a community bank is a commercial bank that derives funds from and lends to the community where it operates and is not affiliated with a multibank holding company. That is CCBank at its core, as our mission is to provide a local community bank that focuses on the financial and social health of our surrounding communities and the state. Available online and in person, we deliver comprehensive banking services to residents of Utah residents from our offices in Orem, Provo, Salem, Sandy and Pleasant Grove, UT, as well as digital devices. Providing valuable solutions for both individuals and small businesses, our community bank offers all the amenities of a big bank at the local level, so you can expect the latest technology with a personal touch. Another benefit of banking with us is our ability to offer low fees and competitive rates right here in the state. Involved in the community, CCBank also consistently gives back to our service area through local activities and charitable donations.
Discover how a community bank can make a positive impact on you and your neighbors:
- Relationship Banking: get personalized service from a team of professionals who care about your short- and long-term financial goals. More >>
- Comprehensive Solutions: conduct personal and business transactions, including savings, checking and lending products, as well as time-saving online and mobile banking services. More >>
- Low Fees: take advantage of lower fees and more competitive rates offered by a community bank that focuses on lending solutions. More >>
- Area Construction: build the home or business of your dreams with flexible loans from a community bank motivated to lend locally. More >>
- Business Growth: establish or expand your small business with a full array of commercial banking services. More >>
- Local Involvement: bank with an institution that continually donates time, money and effort to area schools and charitable organizations. More >>
- Job Opportunities: search our careers portal for roles ranging from bank tellers to loan processors if you’d like to join our team of dedicated professionals. More >>
Keep it in the community
Founded nearly 25 years ago in Utah, CCBank is invested in our geographic footprint, as our employees work and live here. To offer low-cost solutions that foster growth, we concentrate all our lending and banking services statewide on residents and businesses. Our institution’s income taxes help to support local school and charities. A local lender, CCBank continues to finance construction for hundreds of Utah homes and businesses. Importantly, we only answer to you, our valued customers, allowing us to serve your needs more efficiently.
Visit one of our convenient locations to benefit from Utah’s leading community bank.